Saturday 4 May 2013

All Coming Together

Today, I have been getting my work organised for the final crit on Tuesday. I spent two days building the theatre on Sketch up and I am really pleased with how it's turned out. 

This morning I was working on my photo montages and I chose three views that were key to my design, in particular, the view up the stairs to the theatre. I want to also do some from the inside and at night when the theatre is in use but I will have to see how much time I have left. It might be something I do tomorrow or Monday. 

I have also been working on my detailed sections for the new building. Later on, I am going to make a start on hand drawing my technical drawings. I marked on the print outs the mistakes I made so I will know which bits to add on the final thing. These will then get scanned in and I will put them into my presentation tomorrow evening or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment