Friday 15 March 2013

Theatre Re-arranging

I am currently in the process of arranging my theatre so that it all fits into place. It's really difficult due to floors lacking in some area and seating in others. 

The most difficult bit at the moment is finding places for the toilets and the lift in the main auditorium. I am planning on also putting toilets on the second floor but I haven't got that far yet. I thought I worked out where to put the lift but then I started on the first floor and the lift ends up on the balcony, in the middle of the seats. Time to re-think. I think the problem I have is that the only foyer space I have is above what I want to be rehearsal/multi-functional space and you can't really put a lift or a flight of stairs right in the middle of a dance studio! In order to work it out, I will have to mark out on each floor where it can go and match up my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment